Posted on 2018-10-08, by everest555.
Cybersecurity for Executives
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 46M | 286 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Most executives want to be better cyber risk managers. They want to manage cybersecurity risks in the same thoughtful and intelligent way as they manage other aspects of their business. Fortunately, you don't need to be a technology expert to improve your cyber risk management skills. This course provides practical, to-the-point training for the busy executive, in everyday language, complete with examples that are easy to understand. Instructor Kip Boyle describes the big picture events driving cybercrimes today and the top cyber risks affecting executives and their organizations. He provide examples of common cyberattacks, including actual impacts to real organizations. He uses germ theory to explain how good "security hygiene" can help you and your organization combat security threats, and introduces the top actions executives can take to avoid threats such as phishing, identity theft, hacking, and financial fraud. Plus, learn how contract "firewalls" and third-party cyber risk management can help you mitigate the most common cyber risks.
- Ebooks list page : 37357
- 2018-09-27Cybersecurity for Executives
- 2018-09-18Cybersecurity for Executives
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Cybersecurity for Executives: A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Take Back Control of Your Cybersecurity Now: Game Changing Concepts on AI and Cyber Governance Solutions for Executives
- 2018-10-06Cybersecurity for Small and Medium Businesses Essential Training
- 2018-08-19Cybersecurity for Small and Medium Businesses Essential Training
- 2018-08-08Hands-On Cybersecurity for Architects: Plan and design robust security architectures
- 2018-07-19Cybersecurity for Small and Medium Businesses Essential Training
- 2018-04-18Cybersecurity for Industry 4.0 Analysis for Design and Manufacturing (Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Cybersecurity for Beginners,2 edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Book of Five Rings for Executives: Musashi's Classic Book of Competitive Tactics
- 2017-12-24[PDF] From Business Strategy to Information Technology Roadmap: A Practical Guide for Executives and Board Members
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Financial Ratios for Executives: How to Assess Company Strength, Fix Problems, and Make Better Decisions
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Cybersecurity for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities: A Guide to Detection and Prevention
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Compliance Management: A How-to Guide for Executives, Lawyers, and Other Compliance Professionals
- 2017-11-27[PDF] A Concise Guide to the Internet of Things for Executives
- 2017-11-25[PDF] 40 Stress Busters for Executives
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Cybersecurity for Industrial Control Systems: SCADA, DCS, PLC, HMI, and SIS
- 2017-11-13Cybersecurity for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities: A Guide to Detection and Prevention
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.